Here are a few other things you might want to know.
The books are terrific. So helpful and witty and timeless.
You don't have to be a dad. You just need to know someone who could use a book.
I have multiple books so its not first come first served.
Here’s the list again of the titles I have to give away.
- Have a New Kid by Friday
- Living in a Step-Family Without Getting Stepped On
- Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
- 7 Things He'll Never Tell You, but you need to know
- It's Your Kid not a Gerbil
- Have a New Husband by Friday
- The Way of the Shepherd: 7 Ancient Secrets to Managing Productive People
On a completely unrelated note...have you signed up for the A to Z April Blogging Challenge? Consider it please! You have a real opportunity to meet lots of encouraging, funny, interesting people...people like yourself! If you're not sure what to do or how to add your name, leave a comment here or over there...at the Challenge site...and someone will gladly help you.