Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sad Songs Blogfest


Since April is fast approaching, and with April comes the A to Z Challenge, I thought I would get in a little practice first. Friday I will add my ideas to the Sad Songs Blogfest. It’s a great fun idea, so add your name and play along! I know what number one on my list is already as it is at or near the top of my list of favorite songs of all time. It seemed appropriate in light of my new Tuesday's Tunes posts. Come back Friday then, to see what I have to add to the Sad Songs Blogfest.

Also, consider signing up for the A to Z Challenge. You will meet lots of new people and have a great chance to interact with lots of great posts.

4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Have already sighned for the Sad Songs.
I am interested about your Tuesday music. I love music if you come to my blog there is always music playing.
Yvonne.

Martha said...

Hi Ron, I'm stopping by to say hello before the A-Z challenge begins. I'm a new follower :)

Arlee Bird said...

I love the music blogfests so I entered all four of my blogs. One post is up today. I'll have to come back to check your list. It will be interesting to see what all people come up with.
By the way, I've got you schedule for my 'E' post on my marketing series. I also mention you in my 'O' post on my Wrote By Rote blog.


Lee
Sad Songs Blogfest (I’m a day early I know)
A Faraway View
An A to Z Co-host blog

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

I loved your song choices, Yvonne, even though a few of them I'm not familiar with.
Thanks for coming over, Martha, I hope I don't waste your time here.
Mr. Bird. I thank you and I can't wait to read your music posts as we have a few common musical interests.