Tuesday, November 04, 2008

President Obama

I sure hope all you fear-mongers aren't right. I sure hope that America doesn't become a Muslim dictatorship. I sure hope that now that Dr MLK Jr.'s dream has come true we don't see the Confederate flag flying in the new Republic of Deep South. I sure hope that the terrorists don't take over the White House. I mean, just tonight I heard that there were hidden secret things happening behind the scenes so that the Democrats would get in and Obama, who is really a Muslim, dontcha know, would get in and kill even more babies...

Okay, we all know that there is more to these elections than meets the eye, but do we have to resort to all this stuff? Do we all know the real behind the scenes stuff? Isn't there a reason it happens behind the scenes? How can we make wild rash statements and expect people to take us seriously. If you don't like President Obama, vote him out next time... if there is still a democracy by then...

No comments: